Saturday, April 10, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner and other tales...

first of all i must announce the winner of my bittie assortment!! I asked Mathew to pick a number between 1 and 5 and he chose 3...so the winner is...

robin.christine, April 6, 2010 1:48 PM
I think I understand EVERYTHING you said about not having girl friends, and staying in a bubble. I tend to do the same thing. I don't like having people in my bubble so I just don't put myself out there. I hope I win these bitties, I can't wait to see them in the shop!

thanks for commenting!! please email me your address (boysmamaxtwo@gmail.com) and I'll get you some goodies popped in the mail!! :)

and...thanks to a blog commentor (thanks aubrey!) i realized i haven't written anything about something that is always stuck to my nose. :) nooo...not what you are thinking!! books!! i've been reading a lot lately (when don't i ever read a lot??)...but my latest obsession is Percy Jackson. I always love to read the book before seeing the movies and knew I had to read "The Lightning Thief" before I watched the movie. well...4 days and 5 books later i have devoured the Percy Jackson series. what fantastic books!! and....it's all mythology!! i was really amazed with how much i remembered of my mythology section from 7th grade (thanks Mrs. Howey!). i was really sad to read the final words of this story...as i am with any story i get into. it kinda sounds like there will be another series like this...but probably later on and not with Percy? not sure but I hope so. so now I am, once again, stuck without a book...should really take a trip to the library today but I'm being really lazy. :) kinda nice to just have a little time to myself...where i'm not cleaning (okay i take THAT back as i have been cleaning my house off and on all morning!)..but just to have some quiet in my house. the boys are both drawing and it's quiet. so nice! so i'm gonna go enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment